Thank you for taking the time to read through our protocol. This year will see a new way of playing golf, and for it to be successful it will require the cooperation from players like you. The fact that you are here now gives us a tremendous amount of confidence that we’re going to have a great season and stay safe while we play through.
Please note that the information below is to be used as a guideline and is subject to change without notice.
Driving Range Status: Closed to the public. Must have a tee time the same day or be a cardholding member to access.
Power Carts: Single-Rider carts unless you live together. Carts will be available on a first-come, first-served basis, we cannot guarantee availability.
We will be a golf-first operation for at least the first couple weeks of the season. We ask that all rounds be booked ahead of time.
In order to make a reservation there must be a credit card on file at the time of booking. It is important that you set up your own account so that only your round is charged to your card as part of our touchless transaction policy.
Here are a few helpful tips to guide your arrival:
- Pre-Arrival: ensure there is a credit card on file (please call 905.727.7888 to do so, if you haven’t already).
- Parking Lot: if you are young and healthy please consider parking a little further away to let those who need closer parking have access to those spots.
- Bag Drop: expect a warm greeting but no assistance with your clubs. Member club storage will be suspended for at least the start of the season.
- Pro Shop: the building will be closed, you will need to follow the signs to the rear of the building where we can check you in.
- Restrooms: restrooms will be available in the lower level of the Banquet Hall, please follow the signs.
- Practise Putting Green: only the next group on the tee will be allowed on the putting green. The practise putting green will not be available for practise play without a tee time that same day.
- Starter Hut: course guidance and safety precautions will be covered here, and our Starter will ensure green fee payment has been made.
- First Tee: enjoy your round.
- After 18: please return power cart and pull carts to the drop-off area at the parking lot. Remove all garbage and take all personal items with you. Thank you for playing St Andrews Valley!
As always, we encourage players to book your tee time online, or with our app (search ‘St Andrews Valley’ on your app store to download it for free), or if necessary by calling the Pro Shop at 905.727.7888.
We require a credit card at the time of booking. If booking for more than one, it is your responsibility to have all your playing partners call in and get onto the tee sheet at least 24 hours before or the tee time may be released.
Guests will have the option to pre-pay for merchandise on standrewsvalley.com/shop and it is available for pick up before or after your round.
On course, mobile payment via credit card is accepted although payment on your account is preferred. Please no cash, for our safety and yours.
THINGS TO KNOW
- Please ensure your credit card is on file by calling our Pro Shop team at 905.727.7888 before you arrive.
- We ask that your group arrives no more than 15 minutes before your scheduled tee time.
- Make your way to the Bag Drop, and follow the signage to the check-in at the rear of the Pro Shop.
- There will temporarily be no guest or player access to our facilities including the pro shop or banquet hall.
- Our practice green is closed to to the public.
- Restrooms will be available in the lower level of the Banquet Hall. Course washrooms are open.
- Touchless golf will be in play at all times. (see our “Touchless Golf” section).
- St Andrews Valley employees will not handle any player’s possessions at any time.
- We ask that you maintain a safe social distance of at least six feet from any player or employee
- Everyone must practice safe social distancing to protect our privilege to play. Those not following the rules will be asked to leave.
- Select food & beverage (snacks, alcoholic, and non-alcoholic drinks) will be available for purchase before your round. Players are encouraged to bring their own water bottles, absolutely no outside alcoholic beverages allowed.
- We’ve elevated our cleaning procedures and our staff will be provided the necessary safety equipment and cleaning solutions.
- Players are encouraged to bring their own personal-use hand sanitizers in accordance with the recommendations from the Provincial government.
- We ask that you do not congregate in the parking lot for your safety and the safety others when you are finished your round.
- If you require any golf merchandise including golf balls, tees, hats, clothing, etc we encourage you to call ahead so we may make arrangements for pre-payment and have your items available to you before or after your round.
- Flagsticks will remain in at all times.
- Players are encouraged to not share clubs or make contacts with one another.
- Hole inserts will keep the ball from settling in at the bottom of the cup.
- Ball washers will not be available.
- Bunkers may not be maintained as regularly because bunkers rakes are not allowed on course (players are asked to smooth bunkers with golf shoes following shot).
Many of these updates have stemmed from other Provincial Restrictions including:
- Social distancing requirements must be observed at all times, unless the players reside in the same living unit or household, or social circle.
- All tee times and package payments must be made in advance online or by phone.
- Clubhouses and pro shops must remain closed.
- Tee times must be well spaced to avoid clustering or gathering at any stage of the course.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
Players may purchase light snacks and canned drinks at the Pro Shop. Food and drink may only be consumed on the course, the patio is open but seating is limited.
INITIAL MENU (subject to change without notice)
- Chocolate Bars
- Granola Bars
- Bags of Chips
- Assorted Muffins
- Assorted Cookies
- Sandwiches & Wraps
- Hot Dogs
Our Banquet Hall will not be available for events through at least July 31st, please message Michelle Ionson at firstname.lastname@example.org for details for the future.
Driving Range (including the River Course for all Golf Camp Registrants and their families) will be closed to the public, only golfers with a tee time that same day are permitted access to the range, or those with the an existing range card pass.
Golf camps will not be running for 2020 on the advice of public health officials. We will be offering junior lessons, please message email@example.com for more details and to reserve your children(s) spot. Spaces limited.
Lessons are now available, starting June 1st, please email Rob Pearce at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to reserve your lesson times.
League activity has begun. Substitutions may be made to the scheduled programming in order to accommodate the current situation. League rates will be honoured.
Should you have any questions or concerns please email email@example.com
4 Pinnacle Trail
Aurora, Ontario L4G 3K3