Thank you for taking the time to read through our safety protocol. The fact that you are here now gives us a tremendous amount of confidence we’ll have another great and safe season. Let’s all play protect our privilege to golf by following all public health guidelines as we play through. Please note that the information below is to be used as a guideline and is subject to change without notice.
Driving Range Status: Closed to the public. Must have a tee time that same day or be a cardholding member to access.
Power Carts: Single-rider carts unless you live in the same household. Carts will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. We cannot guarantee availability.
In order to make a reservation, there must be a credit card on file at the time of booking. It is important that you set up your own account so that only your round is charged to your card as part of our touchless transaction policy.
Here are a few helpful tips to guide your arrival:
- Pre-Arrival: ensure there is a credit card on file (please call 905.727.7888 to do so, if you haven’t already).
- Parking Lot: if you are in good health, please consider parking a little further away to let those who need closer parking have access to those spots.
- Bag Drop: expect a warm greeting but no assistance with your clubs. Member club storage will be suspended until further notice.
- Pro Shop: the building will be closed, you will need to follow the signs to the rear of the building where we can check you in.
- Restrooms: restrooms will be available in the lower level of the Banquet Hall, please follow the signs.
- Practise Putting Green: only the next group on the tee will be allowed on the putting green. The practice putting green will not be available for practice play without a tee time that same day.
- Starter Hut: course guidance and safety precautions will be covered here and our Starter will ensure green fee payment has been made.
- First Tee: enjoy your round.
- After 18: please return power cart and pull carts to the drop-off area at the parking lot. Remove all garbage and take all personal items with you. Thank you for playing St Andrews Valley!
As always, we encourage players to book your tee time online, or with our app (search ‘St Andrews Valley’ on your app store to download it for free), or if necessary by calling the Pro Shop at 905.727.7888.
We require a credit card at the time of booking. If booking for more than one, it is your responsibility to have all your playing partners call in and get onto the tee sheet at least 24 hours before or the tee time may be released.
Guests will have the option to pre-pay for merchandise on standrewsvalley.com/shop and we’ll have it ready for pick up before or after your round.
On course, mobile payment via credit card is accepted although payment on your account is preferred. Debit or credit cards are preferred over cash, for our safety and yours.
THINGS TO KNOW
- We ask that your group arrives no more than 15 minutes before your scheduled tee time.
- Make your way to the Bag Drop, and follow the signage to the check-in at the rear of the Pro Shop.
- Restrooms will be available in the lower level of the Banquet Hall. Course washrooms are open.
- Touchless golf will be in play at all times. (see our “Touchless Golf” section).
- St Andrews Valley employees will not handle any player’s possessions at any time.
- We ask that you maintain a safe social distance of at least six feet from any player or employee.
- Everyone must practice safe social distancing to protect our privilege to play. Those not following the rules will be asked to leave.
- We’ve elevated our cleaning procedures and our staff will be provided the necessary safety equipment and cleaning solutions.
- Players are encouraged to bring their own personal-use PPE and hand sanitizers in accordance with the recommendations from the Provincial government.
- We ask that you avoid congregating in the parking lot for your safety and the safety others when you are finished your round.
- Flagsticks will remain in at all times.
- Players are encouraged to not share clubs or make contacts with one another.
- Pin Caddy systems have been installed in the cups to lift the ball out of the hole, simply use your putter to lift the lever.
- Ball washers will not be available.
- Bunkers may not be maintained as regularly because bunkers rakes are not allowed on course (players are asked to smooth bunkers with golf shoes following shot).
- Social distancing requirements must be observed at all times, unless the players reside in the same household or social circle.
- All tee times and package payments must be made in advance online or by phone.
- Tee times must be well spaced to avoid clustering or gathering at any stage of the course.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
Patios, clubhouse, and our coffee shop remain closed as part of the Ontario Shutdown effective Saturday, April 3rd for at least the next four weeks. A limited ‘Grab-&-Go” menu is available from the outdoor Gazebo located between the pro shop and the clubhouse. Beverage cart will not be running for the next couple weeks.
Our Banquet Hall will not be available for events through at least August 31st, please message Michelle Ionson at firstname.lastname@example.org for details for the future.
Driving Range will be closed to the public, only golfers with a tee time that same day are permitted access to the range, or those with a Valley Range Card.
Golf clinics will be scheduled to run with limited capacity on the advice of public health officials. Please message email@example.com for more details and to reserve your children(s) spot. Spaces limited.
Lessons are now available, please email Rob Pearce at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to reserve your times.
Should you have any questions or concerns please email email@example.com
4 Pinnacle Trail
Aurora, Ontario L4G 3K3